Sunday, August 3, 2008

Last games

Hey all,
So today were my last games in Sweden, not to mention my last games (as a player) for God knows how long. We played Sundsvall again, and beat them both times, with significantly better performances than last time we beat them. I pitched well, and the team played much better defense than our last outing against Sundsvall. So it was good, but kind of bittersweet, because I'm starting to realize I only have 11 more days here, and that really makes me sad. The people here are just amazing, and have welcomed me into their team and families with more sincerity and warmth than I ever would have believed possible. I feel like no matter how many times I thank them, I won't be able to communicate exactly how much it's meant to me or how wonderful they've made this experience for me- so wish me luck in using my last 11 days to try and show them as best I can.
On the major plus side, I'll be back stateside and will be much easier to see/talk to very very soon! And that's great, as I miss all of you a lot and can't wait to see you!
I'll have some pictures from this weekend up soon.
Jen

No comments: